Friday, September 24, 2010

Spreadsheet

  I personally like the idea of using spreadsheets I think it is a great tool for teachers and they should take advantage of it. I think that using spreadsheet can be very usefull in the class room for instance you could use it to take roll keep up with grades and also make assignments. I would use spreadsheets in the class room I dont know how much I could use it right now not knowing a whole lot about it , but am looking forward to learning. The reason I think using spreadsheets over a calculator is better because you dont have to type in the formula for every problem you can just scroll down. The functions of spreadsheets are very usefull there are  many things you can do with it and it is a great tool for the class room.

No comments:

Post a Comment